NOC Nursing Student
This scholarship is for nursing students at Northern Oklahoma College in Tonkawa, Oklahoma. Each scholarship is $1000 and, if awarded, will be paid to the Bursar at NOC. Public announcement of the scholarship award may be made in local newspapers or on social media. This is a one-time award, but applicants may apply for one scholarship during each semester of nursing school and additional scholarships may be awarded.
1. Applicants must be currently enrolled and in good standing in
NOC's Nursing program.
2. Recipients should maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above.
3. For consideration, the student must complete all fields on the application.
4. A current college transcript and a letter of recommendation
from a SCHOOL official (e.g. a college professor) must both be
uploaded. A copy of the student's high school transcript must be
uploaded if the applicant graduated from high school in the last
5. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
6. Please direct any questions to the CHF's Executive Director at
APPLICATIONS FOR FALL SEMESTER DUE BY SEPTEMBER 30
APPLICATIONS FOR SPRING SEMESTER DUE BY JANUARY 31
Thanks for submitting your application!!