High School Senior
This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who plan to study in a healthcare related field and hope to work in Kay County or the surrounding area upon graduation. The scholarship award varies from year to year depending on the number of applicants. The scholarship will be paid to the Bursar of the student's selected school upon receipt by the Foundation of proof of enrollment. Public announcement of the scholarship award may be made in local newspapers or on social media. This is a one-time award, but the Foundation has several other scholarships for which the student may apply after completing the first semester of college. More details about these scholarships can be found on the CHF website scholarship page.
1. Graduating high school seniors who are graduating from a high school in Kay County or who reside in Kay County are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2. Recipients must plan to attend an accredited educational institution with intent to obtain a degree, license, or certification in a HEALTHCARE related field of study.
3. Recipients should have a GPA of 3.0 or greater and either a SAT score above the 50th percentile or an ACT composite score above 20.
4. For consideration, the student must complete all fields on the application and upload a recent high school transcript and one letter of recommendation from a teacher or community leader.
5. Please direct any questions to the CHF's Executive Director at
APPLICATION DUE BY MARCH 1, 2021
Thanks for submitting your application!!