This scholarship is for students from Kay County, Oklahoma enrolled in any accredited educational institution pursuing a degree, certificate, or license in any healthcare field. The scholarships vary from $500 to $1000 depending on part-time or full-time student status and merit. The scholarship, if awarded, will be paid to the Bursar of the student's school. Public announcement of the scholarship award may be made in local newspapers or on social media. This is a one-time award, but applicants may apply for one scholarship per school year and additional scholarships may be awarded.
1. Students who graduated from a Kay County High School or who currently reside in Kay County may apply. Preference is given to students who plan to live and work in Kay County upon
2. Recipients must currently attend an accredited educational institution with intent to obtain a degree, license, or
certification in a HEALTHCARE related field of study.
3. Recipients should be in good standing at their college or
university and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or above.
4. For consideration, the student must complete all fields on the application.
5. A current college transcript and a letter of recommendation
from a SCHOOL official (e.g. a college professor) must both be
uploaded. A copy of the student's high school transcript must be
uploaded if the applicant graduated from high school in the last
6. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
7. Please direct any questions to the CHF's Executive Director at
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ON A ROLLING BASIS -
LIMITED FUNDS AVAILABLE EACH SCHOOL YEAR
Thanks for submitting your application!!